Hey friends! Hope you’re having a great week so far! Can you believe it’s the end of October already? I can’t! But here we are! I do have to admit that even though it’s a bit early for Christmas and holiday decorations (at least for me), I absolutely love making holiday cards. So this latest Paper Smooches release has been giddy for the next couple of months! Hope you enjoy!
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches NOVEMBER 2016 release with you! ONE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on October 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, October 30th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, October 31st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Our cute Pamela is taking a hiatus for our November and December releases. She will pick back up with our January release. The very talented and clever Jill Hawkins will be her temporary replacement.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the Be Merry stamp set which features lots of adorable sentiments. I also used one of my favorite winter sets, Fresh Snow for all of the snowflakes. I embossed them in white and then blended 3 different ink colors over top to create a fun rainbow effect. Some clear sequins were the final touch!
I hope you enjoyed this card as well as all the other fabulous ladies on this blog hop! All of the products I used to create this card are listed below!
Thanks so much for joining me!