Hey crafty friends!
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches OCTOBER 2016 release with you! ONE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on September 30th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, October 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, October 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the Leaf Frame Die on this card which is part of the new release as well as the sentiment that you see featured here. I used all patterned papers from one of my favorite collections ever, the BasicGrey Grand Bazaar collection. You can still grab the 6″x6″ paper pad here on Amazon. I also used a leaf transparency from that collection as well. But the Leaf Frame die comes with the two leaves you see in the corner. You can keep them attached to the frame like I have theme here or you could easily trim them off and use them separately!
Hope you enjoy today’s hop and seeing lots of fun fall-themed projects!