Hey there! It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches FEBRUARY 2016 release with you! ONE new stamp set and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on January 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, January 31st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 1st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Kalyn Kepner (you are here!)
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the adorable Rain Boot die on my card and cut it out of Patterned paper. I wish I had these patterned boots in real life! They make me so happy. I love the fact that this die comes with a separate bottom portion of the boot, so you can use a contrasting color when you die cut. It also comes with raindrops! I chose to use little hearts as my raindrops and then added the sentiment from the Luminous Spring stamp set. (All supplies are linked at the end of this post!)
I also used the Waves border die to create the fun scalloped border and then added two more patterned papers below it!
So that’s it for today’s Blog Hop card! I hope you enjoyed it! Have a happy, crafty day!