Hi crafty friends! Hope your week is going well and you’re gearing up for a fun weekend (with some crafting thrown in, of course!).
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches April release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on March 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, March 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Tuesday, March 31st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Kalyn Kepner (you are here!)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the Positive Strokes Two set (an awesome larger version of the smaller original set with some extras thrown in) as well as a sentiment from Scripty Sayings and some enamel dots for a little texture. This set is so great for creating focal designs, like I did here, or for adding some nice distressing or subtle texture to other designs! The sky is the limit with sets like this, so it’s a must on your wish list.
That’s it for me today, time to hop on to Kay Miller’s blog! Thank you so much for stopping by and joining in the fun.