Hi there! Happy Thursday! It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches February release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on January 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, February 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Kalyn Kepner (you are here!)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the Graceful Beauties set on my card as well as the Scalloped Circles die. I had a blast making this card using a water stamping technique (ink up stamp, spritz stamp with water, press down, voila!). It’s great because they take ordinary stamps and make them look like little works of watercolor art! Then I added lots of watercolor paint splatter for fun.
So there you have it! I hope you’re enjoying today’s hop (I know I love seeing what these talented girls have been up to!) and have a fantastic rest of the week!