Hi friends! It’s been a little quiet around here lately, but only because I’ve been preparing a big ol’ blog move! Details to come very soon. I’m very excited for the future of my blog and this move is the next big step! Anyhoo, let’s get on with the hop!
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches May/June release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies are now available to purchase. You will find our new releases HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
Since Paper Smooches is working along side of Xyron adhesives this week, they have a special prize to offer one random winner as well. The prize is worth $100. To see a photo of the prize, please visit the PS blog. You can visit the Xyron blog to see what their fabulous team has created with our PS products. While you are there, you will have a chance to win a $20. gift code to win some PS products!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, May 4th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, May 5th to see if you are one of the FIVE lucky winners. (four PS winners and one Xyron winner)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I created this card using the Southwestern Charm set. I haven’t seen anything like this set and cacti are just so trendy right now. I’m loving it – perfect for spring and summer.
I created a little desert scene using patterned paper and some paper piecing. I used the Xyron High Tack Adhesive Dots (which are freakin’ awesome!) to adhere everything and foam tape for the main cactus.
So there you have it! Hope you enjoy today’s hop and thanks for following along!