Hey friends! Hope you’re staying warm (has anyone mentioned it’s freezing on the East Coast? ‘Cause it is)! But Spring is so close I can taste it, so let’s just survive these next two months. 🙂
In happier, warmer news, it’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the Paper Smooches February release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01am, Eastern time…on February 1st. There will be an Anniversary celebration at the Paper Smooches blog on February 1st, so please stop by and celebrate with us! You will find our new releases HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, February 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the new Hooties stamp set to create this Valentine. I just adore Kim’s owl designs, so I’m ecstatic (as I’m sure many will be) to see them again in this set. I also went with a purple color combo (my fave color) to mix things up and I”m happy with how it turned out!
Thanks so much for stopping by and hopping along with us!