Hey there! And Happy Thanksgiving to all of my US friends! And on top of all of the wonderful people and experiences I have in my life, I’m also extremely thankful for paper crafting and being on the Paper Smooches team. It’s made my crafty life ten times more fun. So let’s celebrate with the hop!
It’s Pep Rally week and we’re sharing a sampling of the Paper Smooches December release with you! FIVE new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01am, Eastern time…on December 1st. You will find them HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, December 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, December 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
For my project, I used the Love Struck stamp set along with its coordinating dies to to make a clean and graphic Valentine.
I just adore the arrows in this set, so I knew immediately that I wanted to highlight them as my main design focus. And arrows are so on trend right now too, so this set even works for non-Valentine projects! Throw an arrow on a scrapbook page or card to add emphasis to a sentiment or embellishment!
Thanks so much for hopping along with the design team and myself! Here’s to feeling thankful!