Hey there! I know it’s been rather quiet here on the old blog, but I’ve had a busier-than-busy summer (including moving, a job switch, two weddings, and many other activities) and sometimes the blogging just has to take a rest. But I’m ready to bump things into high gear and create more than ever. I’m feelin’ crafty, people. Brace yourselves. 🙂
And today, it’s all about Paper Smooches! It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the Paper Smooches October release with you! FOUR newstamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01am, Eastern time…on October 1st. You will find themHERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The way we choose our winners and the prize has changed:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the eight design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, September 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, September 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
The perks to our change:
- You will have more time to comment
- You can choose dies as a part of your prize (or anything else in our store of course)
- You don’t have to check all 8 blogs to see if you won, you just need to check the PS blog.
Good luck 😉
To increase your chances of winning:
- Leave a comment on this blog post
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to four chances to win on each blog)
For my project, I used the Giddy Gumdrops set, which lets you build your own little gingerbread house and add in whatever details you like.
I added some shrubbery, windows and candy canes (all included in the set) and then accented the roof with some chunky red glitter. The sentiment is from the Merry Motifs set.
You could do so much with this set and there are even other cute designs I didn’t use on this project, so you have lots to look forward to on reveal day.
Thanks so much for stopping by and hopping along with the Paper Smooches team and I!