Hey friends! I hope all the Moms out there had a fabulous Mother's Day with plenty of hugs and kisses from your families! Today, I'm doing something a little different – I decided to create a fun little questionnaire to get to know everyone's crafting habits a bit better. It's always fun to share our processes and crafty quirks with others, so I thought why not? Here are the 10 questions:
1. How long have you been paper-crafting?
2. Do you listen to music while you craft? If so, which genre?
3. Do you snack while you craft or is your craft room a no-food zone? If yes, what's your favorite crafty snack?
4. What's your adhesive of choice – glue dots, liquid, tape runner, hot glue gun, or something else?
5. Keep scraps or toss scraps?
6. Buttons – to thread or not to thread?
7. Do you clean up your craft table/surface after every project or leave the tidying up for a rainy day?
8. Instead of a deserted island, let's make it a deserted craft store. So, you're stuck in a deserted craft store and you can only use one three (I could not choose one) paper companies' paper for the rest of your life – which companies do you choose?
9. Do you keep a sketch book or notebook with ideas for future projects or do you craft-as-you-go?
10. Decorative scissors or edge punches? Which is your favorite?
So, those are my 10 crafty questions. Here are my answers:
1. I stopped buying greeting cards and only made my own around 2007. I got my first card published in 2008!
2. Music always. I listen to a slew of different genres via Pandora Radio. My favorites right now are Mumford & Sons Radio and Katy Perry Radio. Very different, but both get my creativity flowing.
3. My craft room is a no-food zone because I spill things often. I do allow a glass of water at the edge of my desk, though. 🙂
4. Liquid glue for all paper, hot glue gun for fabric, felt and buttons.
5. Keep scraps (large in folders, small in a little ceramic bowl on my desk).
6. Thread – always!
7. I clean up the main table after every project and save the rest of the room for a rainy day.
8. Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye, Crate Paper
9. I'm a craft-as-you-go kind of gal.
10. Edge punches are gorgeous, but I haven't quite graduated from my deco scissors. I just love them.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers – now it's your turn! Leave your answers in a comment to this post, tag your friends to do it and share it with whomever you like! It's always fun getting to know each other a bit more and just talking about my crafty process makes me want to work on something! 🙂 Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!