Hello there! I didn't realize it was 9-9-09 until just now! How fun! To celebrate this special day, I think I'll list 9 things that made my summer so fantastic. Let's go!
1. My friends – from bachelorette parties to Monopoly tournaments, we've had an amazing summer full of laughs that I'll never forget.
2. Cards (hehe) – I've churned out more cards in the last 3 months than I ever have before!
3. Youtube make-up videos – I got very addicted to watching make-up "gurus" share tutorials, reviews and everything beauty related.
4. Teenie bopper music – see older post.
5. My birthday (hehe) – I'm lucky to be a July baby and had a delicious Olive Garden dinner along with my besties.
6. MAC make-up – (see number 3)
7. Movies – I saw Julie & Julia, Post-Grad, 500 Days of Summer, The Ugly Truth, and The Proposal! Romantic comedies anybody? 🙂
8.Adobe Illustrator – I finally learned how to use this awesome program in my night class!
9. My blog! – thanks to all my friends, fellow designers, and perfect strangers, I've had more hits to my little ol' blog than ever before. Yay!
Now on to the POTW!
SUPPLIES: Cardstock: (burgundy, light pink, white, brown) Bazzill Basics Paper; (hot pink) Wausau Paper Dye ink: (pink) Clearsnap Accents: (pink buttons) Papertrey Ink Color medium: (pink gel pen) Sakura Fibers: (pink ribbon) American Crafts Dies: (tree, alphabet from Reuse collection) QuicKutz Template: (swiss dots embossing folder) Provo Craft Tools: (corner rounder punch); (threading water edge punch) Fiskars
Also, before you go, make sure to check out yesterday's blog post on Paper Crafts Connection – one of my cards is featured!
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great 9-9-09!